Monday, October 4, 2010

This morning i woke up in a twin bed to the sound of children. I am not great at being in other people's homes or apartments in the first place so i already felt like a giant alien groping my way down hallways in the dark into a bathroom with an unfamiliar light switch location.

I want a job. Sometimes i do this as a test to myself. A few years ago i was going through 6 jobs a year. Moving every 3 months. I have been stable and i felt myself getting too comfortable. I was racking up bills to a point i would never be able to support if i wanted to go back to school.
So i destroyed it.
I'm sure in a couple weeks i will be back on track. But hopefully these weeks will give me the time to set up my vintage business that i have recently abandoned. It will motivate me to get my shit done to get back to school this year.

I want to find something part time with benefits and then use my time to fucking do something with myself.

Also i should probably decide how i feel about waking up to the sound of children.
Probably.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments: