Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not this time.

Putting off going to school until my clothes are dry. is that shallow? I don't know.
It's so nice out today! We have some windows open and Trotsky is just running around the house crying. I can't believe I have class. Ugh.
We split our rooms up again. I can't deal with waiting for the other shoe to drop any more. I want to be happy. So, we'll see how this goes. Hopefully this has been going on for so long that all the anger is winding down and it will not come to a shoot out.
I think the biggest problem is that I always want to know what's going on, what he's doing. I have to stop that. Stop being angry or vengeful now.
Have been hanging out with the Pastabilities people a lot lately. I really like them! I'm surprised to find not mean and at the worst only mildley neurotic girls. I always take up with the craziest ones and then I get run over like a fucking tornado hit me when I wasn't looking. Hopefully these girls are stable enough that that won't happen.
It's nice to have my own sort of place. Alto Cinco is so fucking uncomfortable these days. Everyone has sided with Harrington, because obviously he could not have been the one who was wrong or hurtful. Obviously it was me. People think, I believe, that because I'm not a big emoter, not a lot of visible empathy, that I am capable of monstrosities. Maybe I am. Maybe I do have a black hole for a heart. Maybe I really am just empty. A vortex.
But that is not what happened this time.

No comments: