Wednesday, March 14, 2007

List A

  • I'm doing this as a list because that makes me feel better
  • which leads me to my next thought, or, first thought
  • I'm thinking about going into therapy. Can I do that? I don't know. my weird control issues and compusliveness/neurotic behavior are starting to really impact me.
  • also, I haven't been eating as much (thank god)
  • also, it is so hard to get out of bed these days!
  • plus, there is this constant humming in my head that sounds just like the buddha box but that I think may be my blood pressure
  • Onyx never looks at me like that anymore
  • forget that, she just did.
  • maybe just needs to go out?
  • sometimes Phill says exactly the wrong thing
  • also, I have a problem where I can get sick of someone, forever, in just an instant
  • there is nothing they can do to change that.
  • I'm making friends.
  • I'm so fake.
  • I can't make friends, not really. I can pretend I'm making friends but I just
  • get so paranoid that they know, that they can see I feel absolutely nothing about them
  • there comes a time when I slip, and forget to smile or laugh or listen
  • or get out of bed and meet them somewhere.
  • and I never call back.
  • Sometimes, I'll talk. And it feels hollow, like, do I even know if what I'm saying is true?
  • I just listen to myself talk, and
  • it's so stupid. I say stupid things.
  • My ambitions are empty because really I don't have any.
  • I am motivated by fear, or anger, or paranoia, or revenge. To prove something, even though no one is ever looking.
  • I'm sure there are people who think I act crazy as a mask,
  • but it's not! it's the part where the mask slips a little.
  • In my head, I am just running down one long hallway,
  • slamming doors.

No comments: