Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ooooh digestion

I thought I'd take a minor break from the horrendously boring digestive system (after I ate some delicious nachos.... you know, hands on learning), have a beer, and write a blog. And then maybe enter some poetry in the the other blog perhaps?

So, last night was Liz's birthday party at Ohm, which was fun. I came in and Sam was there, excited to see me. I'm getting more used to him, I actually do like him. I just have a very hard time understanding him.

Also, Caleb came down, which was at first, incredibly awkward. I have had like, a mini crush on him for EVER. Since literally the day I moved in to 226 Miles Ave. I am so surprised after all the weird shit I said/did to/around him he was still willing to meet up with us. It did get better though and we had fun.

Haha, afterwards, Liz and Margret gave me a big lecture on how he was very handsome and incredibly nice and that I should, under no circumstances, mess up the chance to hang out with him. Margret said that if I did mess it up, she would still talk to me but be disappointed. Ah well.

Oh, also, the drunk neurologist read my palm, and was incredibly accurate about a lot of my personality traits... she also said that I would live an exceptionally long and healthy life. Goddamnit.

I have to go get groceries and really hope that Wegmans will not only accept my check but also let me write it for over so I can have cash for tonight! I also think I'm going to pick up some bleach and do some hair bleaching... and put some red and purple in it?
My hair is such an incredible awkward length and I really want to do something but I CAN NOT cut it. I have to let it grow. So, bleach it is.