Wednesday, January 17, 2007

vintage mac games anyone?

Recently, I've been spending my days desperately seeking an OSX version of a game I played in my childhood called Star Runner (and also Crystal Quest, but Star Runner is the main prize). I thought for sure that it had enough cult appeal to be rebuilt.
I can't find it. Anywhere. Not even for 7.6.1 or 7.5.2. It doesn't exist anymore. I did find some pretty sweet quick time movies that brought back some old school memories.
I mentioned this conundrum to my father, who mention that HE STILL HAD THE ORIGINAL COMPUTER WITH ALL THE GAMES ON IT.
He has a few IIse's (even one system with the original carrying case!), but I'm going for the IIFX. Cause I like 'em wicked fast. Don't know what a IIFX is? Check out low end mac.
That's right. I'm just that nerdy.
okay, bye.

No comments: